08 December, 2009

Harry Freaking Potter.

Just finished watching the sixth movie, which I bought today. This is relevant to this blog because they are British. And because Harry Potter is kind of my current obsession. As it has been for the past ten years.

Which brings me to my next point. Sort of.

I'm hearing rumors lately [mainly from Paloma] that Brits don't wear Converses. Which distresses me, because they are my shoe of choice. And yet, after watching Harry Potter, I have determined that he wears Converses, as do a number of other cast members in the movies. Now, if British people do not, in fact, wear them, does this mean that my beloved Harry Potter series is not an accurate representation of a British lifestyle? That it is actually the American interpretation of a British [albeit magical] lifestyle? Because if this is true, I'm going to have to do some serious reevaluating. Do I really want to travel to a place where there is not actually magic or Converse shoes?

I just don't know, folks.

 EDIT: Yes, I am indeed a spaz. Get over it.
EDIT AGAIN: I am also being extremely sarcastic. In case that was not clear.

1 comment:

  1. Emmmm, I just heard that about sneakers from my friend's mum. And I'm SO wearing my new Converse no matter what!

    ReplyDelete